Wichita could well have been the capital of Kansas. There are several reasons why. For one, it is the most populated city in the site. The city is nicknamed as the “Air Capital of the World”, as major aviation companies have their home here.
There are companies that are big names such as Beech, Mooney and Cessna which have made the city of Wichita their base. The municipality of the city is placed at the heart of the state, and is located along the River Arkansas. There are a great number of things to do in Wichita KS.
A bustling city, Wichita is filled with a huge number of attractions for travelers. The city has a huge number of varied options for entertainment. The nightlife here is pulsating, and there are a number of pubs, bars and night clubs.
There are also a good number of excellent options for dining. There are some excellent hi profile restaurants as well as a good number of casually elegant establishments. Shopping is one of the most fun things to do in Wichita KS. The city has a good number of top class shopping centers, restaurants, nightclubs, museums and art galleries.
Wichita also is witness to many festivals and fairs all through the year. There are a whole number of fun festivals and fairs to go to. The Wichita Flight festival is one of the most exciting events in the city. The air festival here has a good number of aviation exhibits, stunt flights and air shows.
This goes on for a period of about three days. Attending the festivals is one of the most fun things to do in Wichita KS. The Wichita River Festival is another fun festival. This is a nine day long event that has parties, entertainment and food. There are close to three hundred and fifty participants that attend the party.
- Visit Bath, England and Enjoy a Rooftop Swim in the Thermal Waters
- The best beaches for long weekend getaways
- Things to do in Cape Cod
- Maui, Hawaii during the winter season
- Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
- Relaxing Getaways at Michigan Bed and Breakfasts
- Apartments in Alexandria, Northern Virginia
- Where to stay in and around Death Valley National Park
- Things to do in Hershey, PA
- Things to do in Charlottesville VA
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Wichita KS