Most airports in the world are either on the outskirts of the city or even further away from them. Rarely some airports are within the town itself. But even then, public transport is not always an option if your flight is late at night.
What’s common for almost all airports is that there are taxi cars always waiting for passengers that have just landed and are in search for some transport. Another common thing among the taxis is that they prey on passengers that are there for the first time and don’t know their way around, nor the local prices. Very often, many travelers end up taking a ride with one of those taxi drivers that will charge them a couple of times more than the average cost of the journey. Not to mention that they might not take you to the location you’ve asked them to take you.
Fortunately, that problem has been solved if you are searching for Prague airport transfers. Whether it is from the airport to the city or vice versa, there is a service that will get you there for a flat fee. A fee that is the same as a regular taxi fee. But that’s not all. The services don’t offer just a reasonable fee, but a set of other benefits as well. For example:
- Passengers are welcomed at the gate they arrive. The driver will carry a sign with their name so that they don’t have to guess who their taxi driver is or which car is his.
- Drivers always monitor flights. Therefore, they are aware if the flight is running late and make adjustments. The point is a driver will be there to pick you up.
- The driver speaks English and will pick your luggage for you. He will get your luggage and place it safely in the vehicle on his own.
- If asked, the driver will happily give advice and tips on where to stay in the city, what to see, how to get to places, the best parts of the city, where to eat, how to travel within the city, exchange rates, and so on.
- There are minivans and sedan vehicles available to the passengers. Whether you are more than four or got plenty of luggage, larger vehicles are at your disposal. Even if you are a sports team and you need multiple vehicles. Everything can be arranged for a comfortable ride and all the luggage you might be carrying with you.
- Last, but not least is that you are covered with 24/7 email and phone support. That way, even if you need to make some additional request, or there is something you don’t like, there is always someone online to help you out.
Getting from Prague airport to the city and vice versa is no more a hassle. Low prices, 24/7 support, English speaking drivers, high-quality vehicles, all that at the click of a button. The current rate from and to the Prague airport is set at just 27 euros, regardless of whether it is night or day.
- The best beaches for long weekend getaways
- How to Find Reliable Transport From and To Prague Airport
- Luxembourg City – Ever returned from a short break feeling you need another?
- Best Things To Do With Your Partner in Rome
- Corfu Beach
- An Irish Weekend in Dublin
- Greece: planning a great family vacation
- Best Pubs and Bars in Paris
- What Not to Do While in Crete
- Best things to do in Fira Santorini
- Visit Bath, England and Enjoy a Rooftop Swim in the Thermal Waters